Coming Soon - Online Dinner Payments
You will be able to make payments directly for your child's school dinner via our online payment system.
Over the next week your child will bring home a letter with instructions on how to set up an account.
We aim for the online system to go live on 21st November 2016.
We will be running workshops to help if you have any queries. We will notify you of the dates when the workshops will be running.
More details to follow.
You can now follow us on Twitter!
“This is a good school”.
Teaching has improved and is continuously improving. Teachers provide high quality marking and feedback. Pupils are given quality time to respond and act on the advice.
Nick Gibb MP
Minister of State for Schools says:
"Your school's results show that you are amongst
the 100 top performing schools in terms of the
progress your pupils make between Key Stage 1
and the end of Key Stage 2."
KS2 SATs results 2016:
· 49% combined for reading, writing and maths at expected standard.
· 81% reading at expected standard. 46% achieved the higher level.
· 78% writing at expected standard. 5% achieved the higher level.
· 84% Spelling, Punctuation & Grammar at expected standard. 41% achieved the higher level.
· 54% maths at expected standard. 16% achieved the higher level.
Average Scaled Scores:
· In reading the scaled score for all pupils is 108.6 (national 102.6)
· In maths the scaled score for all pupils is 101.4 (national 103.0)
· In Spelling, Punctuation & Grammar the scaled score for all pupils is 107.2 (national 104.0)
· 6.63 for reading
· 1.22 for writing
· I-0.32 for maths
Welcome to our school website.
We are very proud of our school, and our community. We all work together
to provide the best for our children. Please enjoy looking around our website.
We hope, during your visit you find all that you are looking for. Contact us if
you have any suggestions or enquiries.
Your views and opinions are much valued and will help shape the school’s
A Message from the School Council
Welcome to Prince Edward Primary School. We are school
council. We are helpful, kind and friendly. At our school
we have raised lots of money for Children in Need. We
helped raise money for countries like Haiti. We don’t just
think about children in our school, we think about children
around the world. We share our ideas with our class to
tell them what is happening in school. We welcome
anybody new to our school so they feel happy inside. We
try our best to make sure that everyone fits in, everyone
has friends and everyone is safe.
Working with SSELP (Sheffield South East Learning Partnership).
We offer teacher training. Click on the link above to find out more.